unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and b | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 May 16
Freehold, NJ (SportsNetwork. Raul Jimenez Jersey .com) - Champion pacing mare Anndrovette has been named the leading Older Female Pacer for the fourth consecutive year. The announcement came Wednesday along with the other division champions of 2014 by the U.S.Harness Writers Association. Trotter of the Year, Pacer of the Year and Horse of the Year will be announced Thursday at the Meadowlands. The Dan Patch Awards will be presented on Sunday, Feb. 22 in Orlando. 2-year-old pacing colt: Artspeak 2-year-old pacing filly: JK Shesalady 3-year-old pacing colt: McWicked 3-year-old pacing filly: Colors A Virgin Older Male Pacer: Sweet Lou Older Female Pacer: Anndrovette Javier Hernandez Jersey . Now he has a complete game. Scherzer tossed a three-hitter in his 179th career start for his first complete game and Victor Martinez hit his 16th homer to lead the Detroit Tigers a 4-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. Javier Aquino Jersey . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. MAGDEBURG, Germany -- Arthur Abraham defeated Robert Stieglitz by split decision on Saturday in their third bout, winning back the WBO super middleweight title he lost to his fellow German in March last year. Judges Clark Sammartino of the United States and Paul Thomas of Britain scored it 114-111 and 115-110 for Abraham, respectively, while American Michael Pernick judged it 113-112 in favour of the defending champion. Stieglitz was the more proactive fighter, jabbing, pushing forward, with Abraham biding his time and launching counterattacks. These took their toll towards the end, with Stieglitz droppping to his knee in the final round. Guillermo Ochoa Jersey. "I cant explain this decision," said Stieglitz, who dropped to 46-4 (26 KOs). "I led for the whole time. I see myself as the winner in any case. I lost the last round but not the whole fight." Abraham, who beat Stieglitz by unanimous decision in their first bout in 2012 and by TKO last year, improved to 39-4 (28 KOs). "That was a real battle," Abraham said. "Respect to Stieglitz, respect to my coach. We really saw a good fight. Of course I see myself as the winner. I won through my hard punches." Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys ' ' '