Phillips is recovering from a torn ligament in his | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 May 16
CINCINNATI - Reds outfielder Jay Bruce went on the bereavement list Tuesday before the second game of a series against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Jayson Tatum Jersey . The team did not provide details to honour Bruces privacy. Bruce is eligible to rejoin the team Friday in Miami. The Reds lost nine of their first 10 games since the All-Star break. Their offence has struggled with first baseman Joey Votto and second baseman Brandon Phillips on the disabled list. Votto has a strained muscle above his left knee and is out indefinitely. Phillips is recovering from a torn ligament in his left thumb that is expected to sideline him until the end of August. Bruce is batting .215 with 10 homers and 42 RBIs. The Reds called up reliever Curtis Partch for his fifth stint with Cincinnati. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .5 million, two-year contract that runs through 2015. Venable, the son of former big leaguer Max Venable, will make $4. Red Auerbach Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-2, 6-3 to make a successful start to his bid for a third title at the Valencia Open on Tuesday. The third-seeded Almagro, who won here in 2006 and 2007, reeled off winners to break Andujar five times and easily advance to the second round on the indoor hard court. Almagro said that he feels like he was rediscovered his winning form. "I have been playing well now after a period when I was a little lost and didnt really know what to do," Almagro said. "Thanks to the people supporting me I have found my way forward again. I feel strong, but I just need to focus on going match by match." Also, Bernard Tomic of Australia retired in the third set of hiss match with Mikhail Youzhny. Marcus Morris Jersey. Tomic was losing 4-1 after splitting the first two sets. Giles Simon, seeded No. 6, was upset by Colombian Alejandro Falla 6-1, 6-0. Fifth-seeded Jerzy Janowicz hit 14 aces to dispense with Pablo Carreno 7-5, 7-6 (7), and Joao Sousa defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-3, 7-5. Two favourites of the home crowd, Fernandez Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez, both lost in straight sets. Qualifier Michal Przysiezny ousted Verdasco 6-3, 7-6 (1) after Julien Benneteau thrashed Lopez 6-3, 6-1. World No. 3 and reigning champion David Ferrer debuts on Wednesday against Gael Monfils, while John Isner plays Ernests Gulbis and second-seeded Tommy Has faces Philipp Kohlschreiber in an all-German match. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys ' ' '